Wednesday, December 1, 2010

This is Sage.  He has what they call a prey instinct.  I am taking this photo from behind bullet proof glass.

Black Labs look a lot like Yellow Labs only they're black.  This is Abbey followed by Mitzi.  One of these dogs eats poo.  I want you to take a minute and think about that.

See.

This is Taffy.  She is big.

See.

This is Bailee.  She came from Bermuda.  Out of all the dogs that come here, she would like to kill me the most.  That's O.K. Of all the dogs that come here I would like to kill her the most.

This is Mochi(L) and Boogie.  Mochi was named after a Japanese rice cake-Boogie, presumably for those things that hang often from one's nose.  Though best of friends, if Mochi so much as looks at that bone that Boogie is guarding  she is going to require eye surgery.  That's why her eyes are closed.

You want to see something funny?  Watch Jeff when Montana comes tiptoeing through those tulips.  More dog whispering to be sure.

Louie.  Louie Lou-I, Ooooh baby, I gotta go.
Yi-yi-yi-yi-yi.  Repeat

Here we go again.....


No comments:

Post a Comment