Wednesday, December 1, 2010

First Batch of Photos

This is Stella and Jake.  They are nice enough and don't get in my way.

This is Karma and Lottie.  Dogs occupy themselves in strange ways....don't you think?

This is Tallulah.  Her owners told my owners to look for an entire sock that might be working it's way through her digestive system.  Is there a mad dog disease?

This is Tula and Hugo.  You wouldn't know it from this picture but basically they hate each other.

Here are Kucha, Stella and one of the black ones(they're like Tabbies, they all look the same to me) just before I had to explain to them that in fact this was my couch.  Success was not on my side this particular instance.

Now had this little guy been the "couch hog" from above, guaranteed things would have been different.

If I had to marry a dog it would be a Pug.

See.

Chocolate Labs are like Yellow Labs only brown. 

See

If I had to marry a dog it would not be a Labradoodle.  This is Sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment