Friday, July 22, 2011

Hey everybody,

If I were a betting cat, and I am, I would say that this summer is never going to proceed beyond the above-freezing-temperature stage.  Soon the title of "Official Provincial Bird" is going to change hands from the nobel Stellar's Jay to the common mosquito.

Here's some shots of the comings and goings here at the hotel:

This is Melly.  Cat friendly, smaller than me-basically the complete package.

I'm going to pull your head off.  I'm going to pull your head off because....because I don't like your head.

Gangster.

Tundra, or Tundra's mouth I should say.

Left to Right, Angel, Delilah, Tigger, Shadow.

That's Angel.

Delilah

Tigger

Shadow

Sandy

The Flying Nun

After 6 months Kyra finally found a home.  Happy travels young lady.



She'll miss her sister though it's difficult to say whether that will be a mutual exchange of sentiment.

And we'll miss her.  She's the one running around on this blog's background wall paper just to your lower right there.

1 comment:

  1. I hope Kyra is well and happy. Apparently she was spotted in Whistler, but it was hard to be certain with the dark glasses.

    ReplyDelete