Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hey Cats.  January is almost over.   I really do enjoy a nice self portrait. My own that is.

 Here's Ozzie on his way to showing his new little brother Albert the difference between "my stick" and "your stick."


Ozzie selects an example.

Ozzie let's Albert in on his concept of possession being 99% of the law.

Survival of the fittest Albert dude.

No point holding a grudge mind you.

This is Rossi.  Once, a long time ago, Rossi gave Jeff a 45 minute demonstration of how responding to the command, "COME" was really a concept very much open for interpretation.     

This is Ra.  Ra Ra Ra Ra Ra

This is Rossi again.  When he is not being a dog he teaches calculus at UVic.

Rossi comes with Cain.  And no I don't know why they didn't name Rossi Abel.


That's it for now.  Email me at info@ruthspethotel.ca if you stayed at the Hotel and haven't seen your picture.

Miao Baby,

Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment